Handwoven textiles publication Book Online in India
Exchanges will be accepted only in the case of manufacturing defect or dispatch of incorrect item.
Your exchange request should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receipt of the package.
The product should then be couriered back to TRS within 7 days of receipt of the same.
Your garment must be in its original unused condition to be exchanged.
The garment should also be sent back in the original packaging with the bills and tags intact.
Sarees that have the blouse detached, tassles made, fall stitched - either by you or by us for you - CANNOT BE EXCHANGED
*Not Applicable for Blouse Materials. Exchange of Blouse Materials is not possible
Item to be exchanged to be returned to us within 7 days of the date of receipt of goods by customer
- Please email email@example.com to request an exchange and we will acknowledge your exchange.
- Mail your returned item along with the original packaging material to:
The Registry Of Sarees
17/A Krishna Reddy Colony, Domlur Layout Bangalore-560071
Customer response: +91 9845516431
- You can choose an alternate product of the same , lower or higher value for the product accepted by us as exchange
- In case the value of the alternate product is higher you will have to pay the difference. If the value is lower, we will issue you a credit note for the balance value.
- In case you are unable to find an alternate product immediately, we’ll send you a credit note for the value of the item(s) that you exchange. This credit note can be utilized against a future purchase later. This Credit Note will be valid for a period of 90 days from the date of issue
1.TRS does not allow cancellation of orders. The customer is eligible to exchange the product as per our exchange policy.
2. The buyer will be responsible for any applicable customs and duties for both the returned shipment and the items we ship in exchange.